Oakland Drive Christian Church (ODCC) is seeking a full-time Creative Arts Minister who has a passion to share Jesus. Responsibilities include: preparation and execution of Sunday morning worship services that are biblically accurate and culturally relevant; recruitment and training of personnel needed to operate and expand the ministry; develop and implement creative components and their effective use in worship including but not limited to: audio, video, lighting, projection, content creation, and other media. Please include:
• Two audio/visual samples (or web links): one in the front of the house, and another of you personally playing.
• Sermon, lesson, and/or small group study
• Immersed believer, who accepts the doctrinal positions of ODCC.
• Committed to the study of scripture, practice of prayer and pursuit of radical discipleship.
• Committed to a rich ecclesiology.
• Exhibits a professional work ethic of initiative, organization, appearance and attitude.
Demonstrates the heart of a minister
• Genuine love for people.
• Maintains a wholesome family life through time management and priorities.
• Leads his family in worship and discipleship.
• Active in current church.
Skilled in creative musical expression
• Has or is currently working on at least a Bachelors in music/ministry.
• Effective in creating contemporary service elements.
• Effectively leads the musicians, audio/visual, performing arts, etc., with skill, wisdom, and godly devotion.
• Demonstrates ability to achieve established goals.
• Demonstrates self-motivation and positive attitude
Primary responsibilities in Sunday service ministry
• Plan and lead contemporary music for the Sunday morning service.
• Lead musicians in weekly practice, rehearsal, and run-through.
• Coordinate and oversee other worship service elements such as meditations, prayers, performing arts, and other media.
• Recruit, schedule, and train teams to cover music, performing arts, audio/visuals, meditations and serving schedule.
• Oversee creation and design of staging environments.
Leadership and general ministerial responsibilities
• Able to disciple and teach, especially in small group setting.
• Able and willing to provide pastoral comfort.
• Work with senior minister in establishing processes and strategies to reach our local community with the Gospel and to build up the body.
• Work with the eldership, deacons, and staff as part of the overall leadership team in accomplishing the mission and vision of ODCC.
Send your resume with sample links to firstname.lastname@example.org