POSITION: Associate Campus Minister beginning the summer/fall of 2014
A blended position that includes Women’s Ministry
and part time Administration Duties
Murray Christian Fellowship is seeking a woman
• with Christ like character and emotional stability
• with enthusiasm for Campus Ministry – specifically ministry to women
• who aligns with Restoration Principles in Ministry Practice
• Experience with Campus or College Ministry
• Experience in Fund Raising
• Willingness to participate in variety of Mission Experiences
The Ideal Candidate will have:
• Musical Abilities > Participation in Worship in Music
• Education: Undergrad in ministry/Biblical Studies, or related field.
Ongoing or Completed Graduate Education (Ministry/Biblical studies is a BIG plus)
Women’s Ministry Responsibilities:
• Outreach (to Women at MSU)
• Mentoring & Discipleship
Administration Ministry Responsibilities:
• General office management (publications & mailings, data entry, upkeep on supplies, etc.)
• Some minor banking and other financial/supporter based responsibilities
Salary, benefits and housing allowances are negotiable. The successful candidate will need to fund-raise to help support the ministerial aspects of this position.
Murray Christian Fellowship is a forty five-year-old ministry located on the campus of Murray State University, Murray KY and is supported by Restoration Movement congregations with a growing active alumni family. There is a creative, joyful staff of students and a full-time Campus Minister. Approximately 30-50 students are involved in MCF activities each semester. For more information on the ministry, see www.mcfhouse.org.
For answers to specific questions, or to submit a letter of interest in the position please email Murray Christian Fellowship Campus Minister Mike Kerrick email@example.com. All applicants must submit a resume, a statement of faith and 3 references. Those selected for interviews must consent to a background check. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
1508 Chestnut St
Murray, KY 42071