1. Lead the Family Ministry Team (Early Childhood Director, Jr. High Minister, High School Minister) a. Along with the family ministry team continue to develop and maintain the vision for the Family Ministry using the Missional Community and Orange philosophies of ministry.
2. Oversee Children’s Ministry 1st grade thru 4th grade.
a. Develop and maintain a vision for the ministry that corresponds with overall church vision and is approved by the executive minister.
b. Create and implement outreach programs.
c. Recruit and train adult volunteers, using the GCC Leadership Pipeline. Training will occur at regularly scheduled training sessions.
d. Responsible for educational programs that will promote spiritual growth among the group.
e. Build community with adult volunteers and children.
f. Administrate, schedule, communicate with volunteers and publicize effectively.
g. Create and implement a feedback/evaluation process using feedback from volunteer leadership team.
3. Prepare yearly goals and budget for approval by the eldership and be responsible for its implementation.
4. Work schedule will require flexible hours including evenings and weekends to enable you to be involved in the life of the volunteer’s and the children.
5. Educational and Experience Requirements:
a. Bachelor’s Degree
b. Experience leading a children’s ministry or youth ministry.
c. Five or more years leading multiple staff and volunteers in a church setting.
Position Reports to: Executive Minister
Interested persons should:
a. have strong people skills
b. have the ability to work with volunteers
c. have a strong Christian character
d. have leadership qualities
e. be teachable
f. be flexible
g. have a good work ethic
h. be reliable
i. be humble
j. be passionate
k. have a proven track record in the areas described above in the job description
Candidates please submit the following:
1. A cover letter.
2. A resume which includes education, experience and references.
Send to: Greenford Christian Church. PO Box 53, Greenford, Ohio 44422. Attn: Bruce Rhodes, Jr. Or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone (330) 533-3278 Fax (330) 533-9993
All contents copyright 2015 Manhattan Christian College