Grace Point Church, established in 1976, is a growing and soon-to-be multi-site church, with an average weekly attendance of 350+ on our main campus. Our mission is to lead people in to a growing relationship with Jesus Christ by creating environments where life change can happen. In order to accomplish our mission we believe we are called to launch new campuses throughout the greater Topeka area.
GPC values the establishment of new churches as an effective means for reaching the unchurched and dechurched with the life changing message of Jesus Christ; therefore, GPC is committed to supporting and starting new campuses.
God has blessed Grace Point and its people with financial support, heart, and vision for starting a new campus in North Topeka. In response to God’s calling, the leadership of GPC is committed to launching this new church campus in early March 2014.
Campus Worship Leader
To engage people in meaningful worship environments that make it possible for both the believer and non-believer saying “yes” to Jesus. We want our worship environments to reflect an “Easter spirit” - this isn’t a funeral, it’s a celebration!
Responsible to Lead Pastor; Works directly under the supervision of the Campus Pastor; Collaborates with Worship Pastor.
- Grow in your relationship with Jesus through personal spiritual disciplines and involvement in a community of people inside the church as well as influence those outside the church.
- Consistent planning, organizing, and spiritually leading worship experiences on weekends for GP’s North Campus.
- Musicians, vocalists, and technicians feel cared for, equipped, and connected to the Worship Leader.
- New contributors are added to the ministry on a consistent basis.
- Operational systems and procedures are running smoothly.
- Clear and consistent communication with key leaders and campus staff.
- Worship gatherings reflect and “Easter spirit” - this isn’t a funeral, it’s a celebration!
- Others say you creative and aren’t afraid to embrace risk for the Kingdom.
- Worship ministries are operating within the approved budget.
- Pray consistently for your team members.
7-10 hours per week which includes:
- Mid-Week Rehearsal [1-2 hours]
- Attending one of the Sunday AM worship gatherings at the main campus [1 hour]
- Facilitate worship set-up / tear-down process [2 -3 hours]
- Worship preparation
- Weekly meeting w/ Campus Pastor [1 hour]
$100.00 / week.