Fox Creek Christian Church is seeking a full time minister to oversee our ministry to children, students, and their families. We are located in Lawrenceburg, KY, a rural community, between Lexington and Louisville. The population of the county is approximately 20, 000. Our average attendance is approximately 350.
• Immersed believer with a heart for ministry, a firm commitment to the Bible, and a passion for the Church and the Restoration Movement
• Ability to build and lead volunteer teams
• Love for children and families
• Strong organization and leadership skills
• Prefer a Bible college graduate from a Christian Church/Church of Christ college
• Oversee all programming and ministry for children ages birth – 12th grade, including Sunday mornings/evenings and Wednesday night
• Create environments, activities, and programming for each age group that will facilitate learning, fellowship, and spiritual growth
• Recruit, train, schedule, and lead teams of volunteers for each area of ministry
• Provide pastoral care for children, students, and the families within the church
• Maintain a strategy for reaching and connecting new children, students, and families into the life of the church
• Plan and oversee special events: VBS, Retreats, Camps, etc
• Work with the senior minister under the direction of the elders in the overall ministry and care for the church and its members
• Preach occasionally as opportunities are available
Compensation: This is a full-time position with a competitive salary.
We invite you to check out our church’s website, http://foxcreekchristian.com, to get an overview of who we are and what we believe.
Please send resumes, including, if possible, any video or audio of speaking/teaching youth to:
2011 Drury Court
Lawrenceburg, KY 40342
If you have specific questions about the position, you may call Wayne King at 502-330-7148.
All contents copyright 2013 Manhattan Christian College