The Church in South Denver
Children’s Minister: Part-Time Position
Salary: $15,000 a year
Hours 15-20 hrs a week
We hope to fill this position by May 29th
The Church in South Denver is non denominational church with an average attendance of around 230. We have a lot of families with young kids and we place a high priority on our Children’s Ministry. We are excited to have someone join our leadership team and not only lead the Children’s Ministry, but also become an active member of our church family.
• Lead a Children’s Ministry program with a team that seeks to work alongside parents in an effort to raise children with the knowledge and love of Christ.
Responsibilities of the Children’s Minister
• Implement and maintain programming/classes for kids K – 4th grade every Sunday for 2 services
• Oversee Pre-School and 5th-6th grade programs (Leaders and ministries already in place)
• Recruit and train a team of volunteers
• Organize and lead a 1 week long VBS program and 1 Kid’s Sunday Service each year
• Implement and maintain programs/events that facilitate parent involvement throughout the year
• The Children’s Ministry will be required to reach out to new families, helping those new to the church get involved and connected
• The Children’s Ministry is required to be dedicated to teaching kids the Word of God
• Lead programs/activities for Easter and Christmas
The Church in South Denver Staff team expectations:
• Involved in a Life Group (Weekly small group)
• Attend weekly staff meeting
If you are interested in this position please send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your time
Senior Pastor: The Church in South Denver
1415 Anderson Ave.
Manhattan, KS 66502
All contents copyright 2015 Manhattan Christian College