Semester final exams this week for on-campus, traditional courses. The schedule (.pdf download) will be posted on MCC Online in April. Students should read the final exam policy found in the academic secion of the catalog.
Today is the last day to drop or change your enrollment status. No drops for traditional courses will be allowed after today. Your Advisor's signature and last date of attendance is required on the form. [This date does not apply to LEAD or online coures.]
Current students may begin enrolling for Fall and Summer 2016 courses online in MyMCC in this priority order:
• Monday: Seniors (90 or more hours)
• Tuesday: Juniors (60 -89 hours)
• Wednesday: Sophomores (30-59 hours)
• Thursday: Freshmen (1-29 hours)
• Friday: All degree-seeking students