Current students may begin enrolling for Fall and Summer 2016 courses online in MyMCC in this priority order:
• Monday: Seniors (90 or more hours)
• Tuesday: Juniors (60 -89 hours)
• Wednesday: Sophomores (30-59 hours)
• Thursday: Freshmen (1-29 hours)
• Friday: All degree-seeking students
Students should see their advisors to ensure program tracking and to receive your Advisor Pin number.
Non-degree students may begin enrolling in Fall and Summer courses on Monday, April 10 by coming to the Registrar's office.
1415 Anderson Ave.
Manhattan, KS 66502
All contents copyright 2015 Manhattan Christian College