What is a transcript?
A transcript is a certified, official copy of your permanent record. Since it contains confidential information, it cannot be released to anyone other than you without written permission unless it is mailed directly to another university/institution from the MCC Registrar's Office. Students may see an unofficial version of their transcript in MyMCC (Course Schedule (Details)).
MCC does not charge a transcript fee.
How do I order a transcript?
Transcripts may be ordered by mail or fax. Email and phone requests are not accepted. Send your written request to: Registrar's Office, Manhattan Christian College, 1415 Anderson Ave., Manhattan, KS 66502. You may fax your request to: 1-785-539-0832. You may print a transcript request form online.
What information must I provide in my request?
1. Your current name, plus any other name(s) you have used while attending MCC.
2. Your social security number.
3. The number of transcripts you are requesting.
4. Complete address for where each transcript is to be sent. "Issued to Student" will be stamped on any transcript sent directly to the student.
5. Your current home address and daytime phone number.
6. Your signature.
NO ONE ELSE may pick up your transcript without your written permission. Transcripts will not be issued to students who are financially delinquent to the college.
All contents copyright 2013 Manhattan Christian College